Thursday, 12 November 2015
MY SELF..
Hi.. my name is Noorul Izáan Binti Ismail. I just want to share about my self. Firstly I want to share where I born, I born from HOSPITAL BESAR KUALA LUMPUR and I just stay at SEREMBAN, NEGERI SEMBILAN. My age is 18 years old. My hobby is read Malay novels and watch Korean movie in laptop. I like read Malay novels because I like to spent my time to read books.My Ambition is want to be a POLICE, because I choose Police I want to make my country in peace without war. So to make my ambition realty I must to be knowledge in my study in college and everywhere I needed. Another things about me, My favourite food is Nasi daging merah and I don't like onion and vegetables and my favourite drinks is Milo ais. That it about me, I love my own life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment