Thursday, 12 November 2015

My dream

Hai...hai and hai again nice to meet you, what are you guys doing??. Today I want to talk about My dream but this dream are about my dream espestialy, maybe this dream can help you to get a target in life...went I was a child I dream about becoming a pilot...after I got the UPSR result  I changed my mind and decided to become a chef but I do not know cooking and I  am lazy to cook ..hahaha what ever..it's just a childhood ambition alone and it is always changing.
     
    After that, when adult I have set my goal to become a comando police can protect the country from the occupation and is destroyed by criminals and terrorist state. I also want to protect my family and loved ones from danger.
 
      I hope my dream come true and I will do my best for the country, family and myself.
  ..........
..........
.......
....
Okey that it about me... I hope you guys like it...
nice to meet you again
tata
bye bye
   I LOVE YOU ALL...

No comments:

Post a Comment