Thursday, 12 November 2015

My achievement duds..

Hello you guys, are you all right??  nice to meet you again ~~~
now lets see my achievements that I got here in KKTMR, I know my post will not as interest as the people.....But hey what should I do? just will you hear me out? will you.. What!!! you will hahaha awesome so here the few achievement that I remember is...  I have been a commander of the scouts at school and because of that I wanted to be a policeman who can protect our beloved country..I was so excited that Iwhen I can train members of the team to the competition marching.
   
    In the year 2013 I been in training like a disaster thing ever...huh!! (sigh~~)  but I have learned very useful for me to strengthen my identity and I have learned to be independent.I so grateful to that and I got a saving because of that also...
.....
.....
Thanks you all for listening ...
I LOVE YOU ALL
this post love you
bye you all ..
...

No comments:

Post a Comment